PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER
We are looking to recruit a Production Team Leader to work at our Coating Site. The main purpose of this exciting role is to:
- Establish and drive new safety improvements throughout the operational areas and maintain good practice throughout
- Maximise the quality of all products in operations driving down scrap and MUV and audit quality checks within the whole area.
- Balance headcount and costs in line with volumes utilising staff flexibly across production areas when fluctuations in demand occur.
- Own the production schedule and remain disciplined in achieving the plan and in the correct order, challenge changes and expect improvements in change reduction.
- Manage the whole team’s holidays, absences, disciplinary, training requirements, operational outputs, and You Matter We Matter programme in their entirety.
- Has proven experience in an Industrial/Production environment
- Shows great leadership and is able to deliver an open and inclusive team environment
- Has experience in leading and influencing others
- Demonstrates excellent teamworking skills
- Has excellent time management skills – enjoys meeting targets and working towards deadlines.
- Works well under pressure
- Able to effectively problem solve and use initiative to look at better ways of working
- Actively identifies and communicates risk, offers solutions (Service, Quality, Health & Safety and Financial).
- Able to implement new ideas for effective smart ways of work
- Decisive individual with accountability and adaptability
For more information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will require a CV and covering letter stating why you are the right person for this role.
Closing date for applications: 6th June 2022